Our work and travel program will provide you a wonderful experience abroad while learning English and working in many different locations across the USA. Within this program you will travel to the USA, earn some money and enjoy the American lifestyle.
What is this program including?
● Fully assisted application process
● Review of CVs and resumes
● Position in a resort, hotel or theme park
● Sponsor to get the DS Form
● Any other information (housing if needed, airflights, etc.)
Ready to apply? It’s right here!
Fields and type of work and travel placements
We work with different types of placements in order to adjust our service as much as possible to your needs.
We work with:
● Amusement parks
How much money do I need to live in the USA?
The usual payment for students doing our W&T program is between $6.5 and $4.00 per hour, so between $1400 and $2240 monthly.
Requirements for the work and travel program USA
To make sure you can successfully complete your summer work and travel program in the USA there are a few requirements you must adhere to.
- First of all, candidates for the work and travel program must have a high understanding of the English language. They must be able to successfully interact in an English-speaking environment.
- Secondly, as mandated by the US government, candidates must also be enrolled in a post-secondary school and be pursuing a degree in a serious manner. They must also have successfully completed at least 1 semester of post-secondary school.
- The last requirement is that you must be pre-placed in a company prior to entering the USA (we will help you with that!)
Further information about the work and travel program in the USA
Internships USA matches employers from the U.S. who are in need of seasonal workers with international students from the work and travel program. These employers will host the students for up to a maximum of four months. You can thus spend your summer experiencing the diverse cultures of America while improving your English and gaining resume-enhancing work experience. You will also make enough money to spend the last month travelling the USA and creating memories and experiences that will last you a lifetime.
It is an ideal alternative for students who want to spend their summer on vacation whilst earning some money. This gives students the rare opportunity to immerse themselves into the rich culture of the USA, which will enhance both their perspective and life. And it’s a great option for employers to fill the short-term employment they need during the busiest season. Therefore, it is the perfect solution that meets the expectations of both parties!
Costs of the program
The full fee of the program is 1350 € + 45 € extra per month for the insurance.
To register, you have to pay the reservation fee of 250 € and after the position is confirmed you need to pay the rest of the fees.
- $130 USA government Embassy fees
- $35 SEVIS Fee
- Flights & other expenses.
How to apply for the work and travel program in the USA
- To apply: send your curriculum to our project manager at email@example.com.
- We will have a meeting with you to explain the process and the possible offer vacancies.
- After confirming that you want to participate in the program, you will have to pay the registration fees in 10 days: €250
- Then you will have an interview with our partner in the USA. This is useful for us because it allows you, afterwards, to know which positions we can offer you, based on your English level.
- So, once we know your English level, we will offer you a position within the characteristics agreed.
- After confirming the placement, you will have to make the second payment, as we need to make the DS-2019 form.
- Visa application. You have to pay the embassy and SEVIS fees. And it needs to be completed 30 days before the start date.
- After receiving the visa confirmation, you can buy your flight tickets.
- Now, you are ready to live your experience in the USA!
Cancellation policy and Visa
- In case of refusal or rejection of a visa application by the USA consulate, Internships USA will keep €250 as cancellation fee. Applicant must return the original DS-2019 form to Internships USA and submit proof of the denial from the embassy within 10 business days of the denial.
- For your visa application, you need to complete it 30 days before the start date, otherwise, you have to pay an extradited processing fee of €500.
- Cancellations received after a job offer is confirmed will be subject to a €250 cancellation extra fee.
In case you are losing your DS Form and a new one has to be submitted, €400 extra will be charged for a new DS Form issue and sending costs.
Click here if you want further information on visa!