News & Events
Real Estate/Marketing Internship near Los Angeles, California
About the Company:
Our collaborator is one of the world’s leading service companies specialized in the sale and rental of premium residential property, commercial real estate, yachts and aircrafts.
Based in over 700 locations in total, company offers both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of services.
About the Position:
The intern will support all aspects of Real Estate Management, general project management tasks, resource allocations, database maintenance, process improvement initiatives, research and analysis and will assist in daily business administrative workflows. The intern will be encouraged to be creative, innovative and resourceful as assigned tasks are carried out and completed.
By the end of this training, the intern will have gained practical experience in the administration of a U.S. Real Estate company. The intern will have gained an improved understanding of the American business mentality as well as greater fluency in English as a business language. The intern will have learned how departments within the company interact and contribute to the company’s development and growth. The intern will have gained the ability to work independently, productively and creatively in a real- time working environment.
About the Requirements:
• A high-level overview of multi-marketing real estate tools, including but not limited to a high skill level with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop; national local campaign management, -managing contact lists, creating and sending announcements, listings, seasonal campaigns, newsletters, etc.
• Assistance in the production of marketing and listing presentations material and website updating, personalizing content pages for advisor and shop websites
• Researching necessary records and statistics and general data gathering, importing and exporting contact lists
• Attend advisor pre-sales meetings, presentations, open houses
• Social Media Management, creating, updating and maintaining all Social Media platforms for each advisor including the branding and marketing for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Assist Office Administrator in the organization and implementation of office events and functions
• Assistance with recruitment through cold calls and online advertisements
• Attend advisor meetings, trainings and presentations, take notes and email agenda summary to all advisors
• Support of our team in their daily work, as the face of your assigned shop, answering all incoming phone calls, greeting all clients and guests
• Assisting the Office Administrator in tracking and ordering all office supplies
• Assist the Office Administrator throughout Advisor Onboarding Processes,
requesting credentials and login information for each new hire, training new advisors in the specific systems and tools, creating advisors bios for website, creating E-mail signatures, assigning IDs for each new listing and inputting MLS data for advisors, ordering business cards
• Scheduling follow-up meetings with Advisors and General Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Compensation: $1000 per month
Location: Los Angeles Area, California