News & Events
Public relations, investor relations, medical affairs, and marketing internship in NYC
- June 25, 2021
- Posted by: spaininternship
- Category: Uncategorized
Our collaborator serves its clients by providing investor relations, public relations, medical affairs, and marketing consultation services. Their clients are both small, and large companies; both biotechnology-based and traditional chemistry-based. What this company do is to represent clients who are world-class innovators, providing breakthrough medications both for healthcare professionals who share this same goal, andpatients, whose lives they aspire to improve.
Their atmosphere is creative, creative, and collegial, with high standards of integrity and professionalism.
• Conduct industry, competitor and market research
• Evolution of Company website and support for social media channels.
• Conduct research for all clients and potential new business
• Support client’s media education/engagement.
• Daily monitoring of print, online, and broadcast media (the foundation of all of our client programs)
• Provide content development and account management for client’s medical campaign website and social media pages.
• Provide medical congress support for client, support research and material development for business development activities.
• Preliminary material development, including first drafts and editing of press releases, pitches, competitive intelligence reports, media lists, fact sheets, bios, agendas/recaps, etc.
• PR, Marketing, Communication or healthcare-related degree
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: To be negotiated