J1 visa sponsorship only

Our sponsorship service for the J1 Visa

If you are looking for an internship in the USA on your own or if you have already found it there, you can still count on us! We will be glad to help you with the J1 VISA process.

What is a J1 VISA? The J1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to people who come to the USA to do an internship or a summer work travel program. This means that this is the document that gives you permission to enter the USA between the dates listed as issue date and expiration date. These dates do not have to match the dates of your program as they are only the dates between which you can enter the USA. However, please, note that if you leave the USA outside of these dates you will not be able to get back in and will be required to apply for a new visa. Find further information about the J1 visa here.


What we offer

We will help you in the whole documentation process for the J1 Internship and Traineeship VISA so you do not need to worry about the bureaucracy. Let us know your internship details and we will take care of the rest!

Our program covers:

  • Step-by-step guidance during your application process for the J1 VISA
  • Assistance in obtaining the DS-2019 form
  • Assistance in obtaining the DS-160 form
  • Assistance for the USA Embassy interview
  • Guidance and advice on housing, airline tickets, language schools (if desired), etc.
  • Health insurance (required)


Health insurance

If you want to go to the USA on a J1 visa, you are required to have insurance at the minimum level required in the state you are going. Failure to maintain active insurance is grounds for termination, as you are required to keep insurance during your entire stay in the USA. But our program includes insurance, so you do not have to worry about finding the right one.

What it covers:

  • Extended health insurance
  • Liability insurance

We will also facilitate the purchase of insurance coverage if you do not have your own insurance, or if your coverage does not meet the requirements.

Travel insurance is private insurance that is valid during your stay abroad. The coverage is complementary to your current insurance but certain things like pre-existing conditions are excluded.



  • 2-6 months: 1400€ + $95/month (health insurance)
  • 6-12 months: 1600€ + $95/month (health insurance)

In case you are interested in applying to our only sponsorship service, apply below.

Info if you want to extend your J1 Visa







Interested? Apply in the link below

Apply and talk to one of our agents. Remember to select the program J1 Internship visa only.