J1 Online Predeparture course
J1 ONLINE PREDEPARTURE COURSE
If you are thinking about doing an internship or traineeship in the US, or even if you have already found IT, you should know that you will need a good level of English so you can develop your internship in an effective way and to make the most of it. Not only will you need to be able to communicate in English, but it is also very positive that you have a good preparation in business English so that you do not have to start from scratch once you arrive at your company in the US. Internships USA offers an online course specifically aimed at those candidates who are going to do an internship in the US through the J1 visa, and thus guarantee the maximum performance of your stay in the US.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THIS COURSE?
It can be done by anyone who is interested in developing their business-oriented English skills and wants to get closer to the American business world and its way of life. It is especially recommended for those candidates who have an intermediate or advanced level of English and are going to do an internship or traineeship in the US through the J1 visa.
The online course of preparation for the J1 Internship/traineeship has a total of 20 classes, grouped in 5 blocks:
- US Company structure overview
- American Culture
- Must-know US History and Politics
- Must-know English Slang
- Essential Business English
In addition, at the end of the course, you will receive a certificate
HOW IS IT CONDUCTED?
The 100% online methodology of this J1 internship/traineeship preparation course allows you to do it at your own pace, without any pressure and adapting it to your schedule so that you can easily combine it with your job, studies or daily tasks. Basically, the study method of this course consists on:
- Pre-recorded lectures
- Online learning modules
- Quizzes and Tests
- Helpful notes
- Personal feedback and advice
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
This online J1 internship/traineeship preparation course has multiple benefits for J1 VISA candidates to arrive in the US fully prepared to face their internship or traineeship in the best possible way:
- You will be able to learn about the most practical and professional issues before starting your J1 experience
- It is developed and carried out by professionals with more than 10 years of experience in the field, so you will be in the hands of highly qualified teachers
- You will receive personal feedback and advice on further improvement from online teachers
- You will be part of an interactive online learning, which will allow you to adapt the course to your own pace and needs
- You will receive a certificate once you have completed the course, which will enrich your professional profile
The total cost of this online J1 internship/traineeship preparation course is $500.